If you’ll be enrolled in college in 2024, and you’re a Prince George’s Community Federal Credit Union Member, you could win the opportunity to help fund your education. Each year we salute the commitment and dedication of two of our long-standing credit union legends, Virginia Stallings and Cindy Prestandrea with our scholarship program.
This year we will expand our scholarship program by awarding (4) $2,500 scholarships to members that are:
- Graduating from high school.
- Are enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Are enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Have been accepted to an accredited trade or vocational school.
Applicants will be required to complete the following application outlining their academic history, community involvement, and a newly required video essay response for a chance to win. If you are not a Member and would like to be considered for the scholarship, you may enter by opening a savings account with the minimum membership amount. Please submit your application package one of two ways:
- Click here to fill out this electronic form
Or, Via E-mail
- Email this fillable PDF to [email protected]
Applications can be submitted starting January 1, 2024, and are due by 11:59 pm on FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2024. Recipients will be announced in late March 2024. Please read through the following packet for details in submitting your entry.