Due to the coronavirus pandemic we have made a few changes to ensure the safety of all Members and employees.
Here’s what you should expect:
- Social Distancing Guidelines: Please stay at least six feet from one another. Throughout the branch will be signs and place markers to help.
- Mask Requirements: Masks are required upon entering the building for Members and employees.
- Appointments: We encourage you to contact us to make an appointment to conduct any in-branch transactions. Please note that our drive-thru areas are available for a variety of transactions. Also feel free to use any of our On-the-Go services to manage your account.
- Sanitation: Our public restrooms will be closed. However, we encourage you to use clean your hands often using in-branch hand sanitizers. We’re also cleaning surfaces and conduct thorough cleaning throughout the branches.
- Capacity Limits: All branches vary with the number of occupants allowed to create a safe environment. You may be asked to wait outside of the facility as we manage the flow of traffic within a location.
You may be asked to comply to other in-branch requirements, so we kindly ask for your patience as we work to maintain a safe environment. Please note that our Largo and Upper Marlboro branches are still temporarily closed due to COVID-19. Please feel
free to use our Bowie branch, Beltsville branch or any of our 24/7 Account Management tools.
24/7 Account Management Tools:
Remember, you can still conduct a variety of routine transactions without having to visit a branch. Simply visit our drive-thru, download our Mobile app, start up an online chat, call
us, log onto Online Banking or visit any of our nationwide ATMs anytime
day or night! We’re here for you when you need.
If you have any questions concerning our services or your
account accessibility, please feel free to call us at 800. 952.7428, 301.627.2666 or email us. Welcome back!